Councillors & MP

Please click on your ward below to find your town councillors, unitary authority councillors and your local MP. Contact the town council with your house number and post code to find out which ward you are in.

Now Viewing MP for South West Bedfordshire

Andrew Selous

Andrew Selous

Westminster Office
House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA


01582 662 821

Read more about Andrew Selous